Joint Venture in other terms is strategic alliance which is defined as drafting a business agreement between two or more parties and their acceptance to bank their resources for a win-win relation towards a specific project or a business activity.
At MAGAS, the key elements to a Joint Venture or a strategic Alliance are…
- Evaluating the parties being involved
- Considering the operational scope of a Joint venture arrangement
- Assessing the workflow and contribution of each party
- Legal regulations
- Drafting the mandates (after deal completion)
- Assessing the management of the deal
Although this objective can take on a number of visions and levels of formalities depending upon the terms of the agreement, the overall goal is to promote a mutually-benefited growth by implementing the key elements in the right way. MAGAS guides businesses on the various aspects of developing a successful joint venture by using proven elements for success.